J Factor Kids Vision Statement
J Factor Kids
We are a non profit organization that exists to encourage, exhort and equip
single parents and kids from hard places to create raise next generational leaders.
We see a generation of healthy leaders impacting the world with intention because they were trained
and loved by healed mommies and daddies who were supported by our on-mission community.
WHY we exist:
Purpose: We are driven to see children find their purpose and lead the next generation.
Vision: The children we serve will lead the next generation to healthy families & intentional living with joyful leadership.
Mission: J Factor Kids is a non profit organization that exists to encourage, exhort and equip single parents and children in their journey to raise next generational leaders.
WHAT we do:
- Educate both parents and children on living a purpose-filled life, leading others to make good choices, and loving their joyful life.
- Living with Intention
- Leading by choices
- Loving from joy
- Meet Practical Needs: Clothes, food, housing, counseling, sports, etc
- Opportunity Mining: Jobs, serve community, give back programs
- Coaching in leadership,life skills, and career planning
HOW we will behave:
Our values: We will truly seek to KNOW and to be KNOWN
Kindness (vs. niceness) -
- Speak the truth with love, understanding, and empathy.
- Be considerate of others: Friendly, patient, and true concern
- Give generously
- Be tolerant and patient as you learn.
- We take risks and we speak all fears out in the open
- Faith and love drive out fear - we are a sans fear community
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway!
- We do not blame others, we own our stuff
- We quickly admit mistakes, seek forgiveness and change our mindset
- We are self-aware of ourselves, others, and our stuff
- We give our best in all we do
- We look to serve others and never give up
- We play hard after we work hard. We have fun!
- We are at war with isolation - it is our common enemy
- When we go “below the line” we call someone ASAP
- When we feel alone, we text or reach out
- One that actively contributes to an accomplishment, result or process.
- One who acts for someone else: agent.
- A person or firm that accepts accounts receivable as security for short-term loans
- Math: 1 of 2 (or more) that when multiplied together yield a given product.
Exhort: To make an urgent appeal via strong advice and encouragement.
Encourage: To inspire with hope, courage, and confidence. To give support to; foster.
Equip: To supply with necessities such as tools or provisions. To furnish with the qualities necessary for performance!